Monday, March 21, 2016

5 Places I want to visit

Today I'm posting a little list of the 5 places I would really love to visit. I wanted to travel when I was younger but now that's going to be difficult with a newborn. So, check out my list in the jump below!

Japan
Visiting Tokyo Japan
I think this one is a no-brainer for myself as I've been a lover of Japanese culture since I was 11. I'd love to visit both Tokyo and Osaka, especially to do some sightseeing and tourist-y things such as visiting Tokyo Disneyland, shopping at Shibuya 109 and visiting Dotonbori. Another thing I would love to do in Japan would be to go to an Ayumi Hamasaki concert as it's one of my dreams to see one of her concerts. 
 
South Korea
Visiting Seoul South Korea
Once again, due to my love of Korean culture, I'd also like to visit Seoul in South Korea. I'd love to sample traditional Korean street food, especially some BBQ Korean food, and to also visit Lotte world, which has the world's largest indoor theme park. I'd also love to visit some of the Buddhist temples too. Korean nightlife is also reported to be among the best.

Florida
Visiting Orlando Florida
I want to go to Orlando, Florida specifically to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios; as well as visiting the Disney World as well. Ever since The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was constructed I've wanted to go so badly.  I've also visited Disney Land Paris so I'd love to see what it's like in it's American counterpart.

Russia
Visiting Russia
I've always wanted to visit Russia since I was young too. I've always found Russian history so fascinating and the architecture so beautiful with the coloured domes that adorn the buildings. I'd love to go and see a Russian ballet performance too as well as visiting some of the famed art galleries and museums there.

Mexico
Visiting Mexico
I'm a really big lover of Mexican food so I'd love to go and sample proper Mexican cuisine. The flavours in Mexican cuisine are to die for but you'll never get the same experience in a restaurant here. I'd also love to explore some Mayan ruins. Mexico is famed for the beautiful ruins there. I'd love to experience Dia De Los Muertos festivities.  

Now all I need to do is get over my fear of flying!

I'd love to hear about some of the places you guys would like to visit~

1 comment :

  1. oh I would love to visit all the places you mentioned, but still my dream country is USA!

    Love, Violeta Lyskoit

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!