Friday, May 27, 2016

Wishlist | Alice in Wonderland

My wishlist post today is coinciding with the new film Alice Through the Looking Glass; the sequel to Alice in Wonderland directed by Tim Burton. I love the story of Alice in Wonderland and I can't wait to see the latest film. I saw the first Alice in Wonderland in the cinema with my sisters. Of course, I also love Disney's classic Alice in Wonderland as well, and I watched it a lot throughout my childhood. In my excitement I created an Alice in Wonderland themed wishlist.

An Alice in Wonderland themed Wishlist

How cute is everything!? I've fallen in love with the Cheshire Cat bow and the Irregular Choice shoes. I love the design of the heel with the teapot and tea cup. I collect Pop! Figures too and a Cheshire Cat would be a great addition. I also love the Urban Decay eyeshadow palette and I'm hoping I'll be able to get my hands on it at some point. The design of the packaging alone is amazing. When I saw the 150th anniversary edition of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland I thought the cover was gorgeous. I don't own a physical copy of the book either.

Are you going to see Alice Through the Looking Glass? What items are on your Alice in Wonderland Wishlist? 

 

1 comment :

  1. I love this wishlist so much! I really wanted to buy the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland eyeshadow palette, but when I looked they had all sold out online ;_; Alice in wonderland is definitely one of my favourite fairy tales <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!